Further reading at a popular level:
Bruce & Stan's Guide to God by Bruce Bickel
and Stan Jantz (Eugene, Oregon: Harvest House), 1997.
- More Than a Carpenter, by Josh McDowell (Tyndale
House Pub.), 1987.
- The Case for Christ, by Lee Strobel
- The Case for Faith, by Lee Strobel
- The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancy (Grand
Rapids: Zondervan), 1995.
- What Christianity Is All About by Alan Kent
Scholes (Colorado Springs: NavPress), 1999.
Further reading at an intermediate level:
On Christianity in
Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics,
by William Lane Craig (Crossway Books),
Revised Edition, 1994.
- Mere Christianity, by C.S. Lewis (Macmillan
Publishing Company), 1978.
- The Moody Handbook of Theology by Paul Enns
(Chicago: Moody Press), 1989.
On The Bible:
Faith and Reason, by Ronald H. Nash (Zondervan),
- Inerrancy by Norman L. Geisler, editor (Grand
Rapids: Zondervan), 1979.
- The Inspiration and Authority of Scripture
by Rene Pache, (Chicago: Moody Press), 1969.
On God�s Existence:
The God Who Is There by Francis A. Schaeffer,
(Chicago: Inter-Varsity Press), 1968.
- Does God Exist?: The Great Debate by
J. P. Moreland and Kai Nielsen (Nashville: Thomas Nelson),
- Is There a God? by Richard Swinburne
(Oxford University Press), 1997.
On Evil and Suffering:
Encountering Evil: Live Options in Theodicy
by Stephen T. Davis, editor (Atlanta: John Knox
- The Problem of Pain by C. S. Lewis , (New
York: The Macmillian Company), 1962.
Creation and Time by Hugh Ross, (Colorado Springs:
- Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, by
Michael Denton (Adler & Adler Publishers Inc.),
- Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth: Why Much
of what we Teach about Evolution is Wrong, by
Jonathan Wells, Jody F. Sjogren (Illustrator), (Regnery
- Darwin on Trial, by Phillip E. Johnson (Intervarsity
- Not By Chance: Shattering the Modern Theory of
Evolution, by Lee M. Spetner (Judaica Press), 1998.
- A Case Against Accident and Self-Organization,
by Dean L. Overman, Wolfhart Pannenberg (Rowman &
- Shattering the Myths of Darwinism, by Richard
Milton (Park Street Press), 2000.
- Of Moths and Men: An Evolutionary Tale, by
Judith Hooper (W.W. Norton & Company), 2002.
- How Blind is the Watchmaker?: Nature�s Design
& the Limits of Naturalistic Science, by Neil
Broom, William Dembski (Intervarsity Press, 2nd ed),
- What�s Darwin Got to Do With It: A Friendly Conversation
about Evolution, by Robert C. Newman, Ed., et al.
(Intervarsity Press), 2000.
On Intelligent Design:
The Creation Hypothesis: Scientific Evidence for
an Intelligent Designer by J. P. Moreland, editor
(Downers Grove, Illinois: InterVarsity Press), 1994.
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life (Video and
DVD), Lad Allen (Director), 2002. Available through
Access Research Network, www.arn.org, 2003.
- The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance through
Small Probabilities, by William Dembski (Cambridge
University Press), 1998.
- God and the New Cosmology: The Anthropic Design
Argument by M. A. Corey (Lanham, Maryland: Rowman
& Littlefield), 1993.
- Mere Creation: Science, Faith & Intelligent
Design, by William A. Dembski (Editor), Hugh Ross,
Michael J. Behe (Intervarsity Press), 1998.
- Signs of Intelligence: Understanding Intelligent
Design, by William A. Dembski, James M. Kushiner,
Eds., (Brazos Press), 2001.
- Science and Evidence for Design in the Universe,
by Michael Behe, William A. Dembski, Stephen C. Meyer
(Ignatius Press), 2000.
- No Free Lunch: Why Specified Complexity Cannot
Be Purchased Without Intelligence, by William A.
Dembski (Rowman & Littlefield), 2001.
On Jesus Christ:
The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life
of Christ, by Gary R. Habermas (College Press Publishing
Company, Inc.), 1996
- The Historical Reliability of the Gospels,
by Craig L. Blomberg (Intervarsity Press), 1987.
- Jesus Under Fire by Michael J. Wilkins and
J. P. Moreland, Editors (Grand Rapids: Zondervan), 1995.
- Risen Indeed: Making Sense of the Resurrection
by Stephen T. Davis (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans), 1993.
On Satan and Demons:
Angels, Elect and Evil by C. Fred Dickason
(Chicago: Moody), 1975.
- The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis (New
York: Macmillan), 1943.
- Spiritual Warefare: Victory Over the Powers
of This Dark World by Timothy M. Warner, (Wheaton,
Illinois: Crossway), 1991.
Further reading at a deeper level:
The Existence of God, by Richard Swinburne
(Clarendon Press), 1991.
- Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview,
by J.P. Moreland and William Lane Craig (Intervarsity
- Naturalism: A Critical Analysis (Routledge Studies
in Twentieth Century Philosophy), by William L.
Craig, J.P. Moreland, Ed., (Routledge), 2000.
- God and Other Minds: A Study of the Rational Justification
of Belief in God, by Alvin Plantinga (Cornell University
- Philosophy of Religion: An Anthology by Louis
P. Pojman, editor (Belmont, California: Wadsworth Publishing
- Warranted Christian Belief, by Alvin Plantinga
(Oxford University Press), 2000.
- Warrant and Proper Function, by Alvin Plantinga
(Oxford University Press), 1993.
- Warrant: The Current Debate, by Alvin Plantinga
(Oxford University Press), 1993.
- God, Freedom, and Evil, by Alvin Plantinga
(Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.), 1978.